Go to website
Safety & Precautions
P-Magic is safe for you and the environment, if used as directed.
What to do if my pet ingests P-Magic?
No puppy, dog or cat has even tried to eat P-Magic after being used for over 300,000 clean-ups. M
Is P-Magic safe to use at home?
We take the safety of our pets and loved one very seriously therefore we decided to use super safe biocides which have proven their efficacy in formulations used by leading brands of disinfectants (EPA registered) and household cleaners for decades in North America, Europe and the rest of the world. P-Magic is completely safe if used as per directions and precautions listed - and disposed of according to local bio waste disposal requirements.
Should I have gloves on when using P-Magic?
We recommend the use of gloves as a good hygiene practice when handling pet or human waste. P-Magic is as safe to use as common household cleaners and disinfectants. Prolonged skin contact may cause dry skin or skin irritation.
What to do if P-Magic gets into the eyes?
Avoid contact with eyes; product may irritate eyes. If in eyes (remove contact lenses): rinse eye gently with water for 15-20 minutes while holding it open. Prolonged skin contact may cause skin irritation.
What to do if my child ingests P-Magic?
Babies and young children are curious and that is why you should be extra cautious to keep the powder bottle out of reach of children and clean up the gel immediately after use to prevent children from ingesting it or slipping on it.