No puppy, dog or cat has even tried to eat P-Magic after being used for over 300,000 clean-ups.

Still, as a precaution, always immediately discard P-Magic gel after use, as P-Magic contains biocides for killing germs which are harmful if swallowed.

If ingested/your dog eats P-Magic: Immediately rinse mouth, drink a glass of water. Call doctor/veterinarian or Poison Control Center for immediate treatment. Your veterinarian will induce vomiting and treat symptomatically.

Make sure to keep the product or its label with you while calling the medical professionals or going for treatment.
Was this article helpful?
Cancel
Thank you!