Babies and young children are curious and that is why you should be extra cautious to keep the powder bottle out of reach of children and clean up the gel immediately after use to prevent children from ingesting it or slipping on it.

Always immediately discard P-Magic gel after use, as P-Magic contains biocides for killing germs which are harmful if swallowed.

If a person ingests P-Magic powder or gel: Immediately rinse mouth, drink a glass of water. Call doctor or Poison Control Center for immediate treatment, which usually includes inducing vomiting and treating symptomatically.

Make sure to keep the product or its label with you while calling the medical professionals or going for treatment.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you!